Saturday, May 18, 2013

Posted by Unknown at 9:47 PM
Dear Andressa, I can't stop eat and I am getting very fat. Because of that I am having many health problems. What should I do? - Jennifer

 Hello dear Jeniffer. I really understand your problem because I also love to eat and it was making me sick. But is not so difficult to change it. You should stop eating too many sweets and fried and eat more fruits and salads. Fruits like banana, apple and grape are really good for your healthy because they have vitamins that your body needs . You should make some exercise, like go to the gym, this will facilitate weight loss and it will make you feel really better. If you don't have a lot of time you should buy a bike and go to work with her because you will be losing some calories in this journey . Other important thing is that you shouldn't drink a lot of soda because it is a biggest problem for your health and soda causes cellulite. Hope you follow my advice and feel better. Xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting